The Final Paper is due after the last class and before the start of the next module. Please submit the paper online by clicking on the button below.
The purpose of the Final Paper is to encourage the organization and presentation by each participant of thoughts and conclusions concerning the Learning Outcomes of the module.
Select one of the outcomes listed below and prepare a paper which (a.) draws on the module text, and/or other supplementary readings, (b) includes relevant learning from the lectures, task force meetings, and final task report, and (c) incorporates relevant personal experiences and data from your current or past workplace.
Suggested Learning Outcomes (but not limited to) can be used for the Summary Paper:
- The learner will demonstrate knowledge in some depth concerning how a problem area impacts his or her workplace and suggest prescriptive analysis and a basic plan for its implementation.
- The Learner will demonstrate awareness of how the workplace itself can be a generator of problems
WRITING THE SUMMARY PAPER:
- Must be 7-10 double spaced pages in length.
- Must have a cover page that contains the following: Learner's name, Module Name/number, Title of Paper, Facilitator's name, date submitted.
- The body of the paper must include:
Three to Four academic concepts discovered in the Module. Each concept must be validated and supported by evidence and material from the course assignments. Describe the context where your problem, issue, challenge etc. has materialized. Suggest how to respond to the above by managerial remedy or treatment.